Want it Create your reusable account in moments and select Zip at checkout
Get it We pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today
Own it Choose how you pay us back over time with weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments interest free
How do I use Zip online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Zip as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Zip website
- Register or login to your Zip account and confirm payment
How do I use Zip in store?
- Open the Zip app on your mobile
- Select the in store icon to generate a barcode
- Scan the barcode at the point of purchase
- Confirm your purchase on the Zip app
All you need to use ZIP:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit or credit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What is Zip?
Zip is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Where can I use Zip?
Zip is currently only available for purchases online.
How do repayments work?
Your first payment won't be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, Zip will set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This payment will be automatically taken from your linked debit or credit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due.
What are the fees?
No upfront payments are required. Zip charges a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance. If you pay off your balance by the due date, Zip will waive the fee. Zip is 100% interest free. No balance no fee. If you don't meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. See full t's & c's.
What is the refund policy when paying with Zip?
Items purchased online using Zip may be returned for a refund by posting it to our Online Store Returns/Exchanges address or exchanged in store for another item or gift card. Gift cards will also be issued for any difference between the item exchanged and the amount originally paid. We are unable to issue refunds in store for orders placed online with Zip. All refunds and exchanges are subject to our refund and exchange policy having been met.
Want more info? Check out zip.co